Hardys Caravan Park is perfectly positioned in amongst the hustle and bustle of Sea Lane, Ingoldmells. A short walk from Fantasy Island and the Indoor and Outdoor Markets, along with the many other entertainment establishments that make Sea Lane such a popular holiday destination.
We are a family friendly caravan park with facilities for both Touring Caravans & Static Holiday Homes. We offer both nightly and seasonal touring caravan pitches, all pitches have their own electricity supply.
Hardys Caravan Park is 5 minutes walk from the fun of Ingoldmells Beaches and close to all the holiday entertainment found in Skegness. We are within a 5 minute drive from Hardys Animal Farm, and a 5 minute drive from Butlins Skegness.
Hardys Caravan Park is a peaceful, relaxing stay, whilst still being close to all the local nightlife and amenities.
There is a purpose built toilet and shower block onsite, along with laundry facilities.
All pitches have their own electricity supply.
We welcome considerate dog owners, however dogs must be kept on a lead and cleaned up after.
We accept bookings from short stays all the way up to full seasonal pitches for the entire summer at very competitive rates.
Static Holiday Homes
Hardys Caravan Park is a great place to have your own getaway bolthole in the heart of Ingoldmells, Lincolnshire.
Our Static Caravan pitches offer an ideal base to enjoy the local amienities and entertainmment on offer in Ingoldmells and nearby Skegness, with car parking right next to the plot and the ability to fit Verandas & Sundecks to the Caravan.
The static park is set away from our nightly touring pitches in a private setting. For more information please contact us
Thinking of owning your own Holiday Home?
Were experts in Caravan Sales with other 40yrs experience.
Things to Do
There are a whole host of activities and fun to be had around the area, we’ve included a small list here of the things we think are definitely worth a visit!
For the Family:
- Hardys Animal Farm is just a 5 minute drive away in Ingoldmells and is a great place to get some exercise, fresh air and see a modern farm at work with baby animals being born throughout the season.
- Fantasy Island is just a 5 minute drive away hosting rollercoasters and entertainment, it is a magical world of fun, thrills and experiences for all the family.
- Butlins Funcoast World can be found on the opposite side of Ingoldmells Village, a 10 minute drive away, with its Spa for Mum and Dad and the Splash Waterworld for the Kids it’s a great day out.
- Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve , just south of Skegness, is an area of some 430 hectares along the Lincolnshire coast. It is recognised as an area of international scientific interest and contains the most extensive complex of sand-dunes and saltmarshes in Lincolnshire.
- The Lincolnshire Wolds are found around 10 miles west of Chapel St Leonards, and is one of only 40 Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the England & Wales. You can walk, cycle or drive around the area, discovering the various Nature Reserves & unspoilt Villages in the area.
2017 Nightly Prices (Based on a Family of 4 People)
- Caravan / Motorhome & Electric – £23.00
- Awning – £6.00
- Extra Persons – £1.00
- Want a late checkout? Please Discuss with the office whilst booking.
No Commercial Vehicles allowed on site.
- Check In 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Check Out 10:00am
2017 Seasonal Caravan Prices
- Caravan & Electric – £1,450.00
- Caravan, Electric & Awning – £1,680.00
2017 Static Holiday Home Prices
- 2017 Summer Rent – £1,780.00 35ft and below
- 2017 Summer Rent – £1,830.00 Above 35ft
- Winter Rent – £500.00